Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Embrace the Native!!!


Today I felt very connected to the earth. I honestly just wanted to lay in the grass and breathe in the beauty and life around me. Sadly I couldn't. I had work till four in a cramped office. So I embraced my feeling with my outfit. I grew up with a father who was very into nature, and very interested in the Native American culture. I grew up having dream catchers and feeling that mother nature was the biggest God of them all. So I am so happy that Tribal and Native American fashion is coming back in, on a political level and on a fashion level. I went casual with my outfit today, but here are some of the trends of Native American & Tribal pictures that inspire me. Now if only I could get my hands on one of these headdresses!



No comments:

Post a Comment