Thursday, June 16, 2011

Packing Preppy! Day 4!

Today was a good day. Light work day with some shopping squeezed in. I was packing so i decided to wear clothes that I knew I wouldn't be packing, mostly because they are 3 sizes to big for me now. Somedays I just love being preppy, so I just wanted to wear a casual and comfortable outfit for errands. I haven't tucked in my shirt in like 10 years! I like how it looks but I think it would look better with a shirt that was my correct size, same being for the shorts. I felt like I looked heavier than I actually am. Oh well.

I packed so many things for one weekend. This ALWAYS happens! I never know what to wear & yes I have an entire bag dedicated to shoes! I still have to fill the vs bag with make-up. I packed so light this trip with the make-up, mostly cause I've been using a lot of drug store stuff. I need to step up my MAC game. Can't wait for a glorious weekend in BLO! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment