Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Foundation






Ah Foundation! Something I can't live with out. These items are what I put on my face daily! Let me first explain my history with foundations, I have been on again off again with liquid but for the past year or so I have been hooked. I have tried mineral powders, there great an all, but I just really seem to like the way liquid foundation sinks into my skin and lasts all day. Some of my favorite high end liquid foundations are Chanel pro lumiere and Make up forevers HD foundation.
BUT!
My view on liquid foundations is this a foundation is only as good as its setting powder! SO if you want to save money I would buy a fair quality foundation at a lesser price and a good setting powder.
Revlon Photo Ready is my favorite drugstore foundation. I refuse to buy anything else (at the drugstore). I ran out and was forced to use maybellines mousse foundation (which I hate because it turns my skin yellow and doesn't last) and I basically cried and had to run to the drugstore to get my Revlon. Anyways I think this foundation is very very VERY comparable to Make up forevers HD because of the coverage and lasting power. Now the Chanel is my favorite, but its extremely pricy, so I only get it if I have the money to splurge on it and the Chanel has more of a matte finish than the Revlon.

Likes:

-Shades and ranges of color
- Consistancy
- Coverage (medium coverage, build-able)
- Flawless applications (no streaks)
- Dewy finish
- lasting power- stays all day when using a setting powder.

Dislikes:

- Sparkles, If you are in direct sunlight with no powder over it you will have an Edward Cullen sheen to you!

Overall:

I would recommend this foundation to anyone!


Mac MSF Natural HOLY GRIAL PRODUCT

This powder is my life I have gone through 10 or more of these, it is the best powder I have ever used. It can also double as a foundation. I use it over every foundation to insure that it will stay on all day and look flawless. It's on the higher end side at $28, but you can buy a cheaper foundation and still look as flawless as if you had an expensive one. Overall I will most likely be buying this product for as long as they make it.

Make Up Forever HD Powder

I like this also all three of these products together make for a flawless face that lasts! ( I go to the gym and my make-up doesn't doesn't doesn't doesn't doesn't doesn't doesn't helps the MAC powder stay in place so there is no transfer of powder from your face to clothes. This product is pricy but it last forever so I think its worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment