Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I want I need gimme gimme!!!

Ah! I'm so Obsessed with being able to make my own sets! Now I doubt I will be able to afford most of these higher end things (like the amazing studded jacket by Burberry) But Hey a girl can dream! I will get my hands on some of these things soon and i will totally blog post them when I do, but till then i'll just be here drooling! This set just makes me more and more excited for summer and all the nice weather and clothes!!! :D

Striped top
$35 - delias.com

Lace top
$30 - glassons.com

Vans cap sleeve top
$24 - tillys.com

Burberry Prorsum studded biker jacket
$5,995 - net-a-porter.com

Elle short short
14,700 JPY - hfm.co.jp

Sass Bide denim short
$215 - aloharag.com

TopShop short
$72 - topshop.com

TOMS glitter shoes
$54 - toms.com

TopShop coral shoes
$38 - topshop.com

Converse chunky shoes
37 GBP - bankfashion.co.uk

Alexander wang bag
892 EUR - shopmrsh.com

Louis Vuitton canvas travel bag
$750 - louisvuitton.com

Marc by marc jacobs bag
$348 - piperlime.gap.com

No comments:

Post a Comment