Friday, March 4, 2011

I want to be a Princess!

Okay so I am moving in all of 4 months! woohoo I have mixed emotions, but overall I need to move on to bigger and better things then Albany. Anyways I'm completely OBSESSED with the idea of decorating my own place...and since my roommate is majoring in interior design its a little slice of heaven! Anyways for room Ideas this is what has been inspiring me! Now I feel like I can get away having a few modern pieces in my room, but I just love the look and comfyness of shabby chic. The top picture is the duvet cover I bought at target, from the shabby chic collection they designed for target. I'm so excited to get accent pieces to go with the color scheme and theme. I just want my room to be relaxing and colorful. My current room is mostly white with pops of hot pink. I just want something more adult that I can have for a long time & being on a college student budget its easier to find less expensive antique unique pieces for my room, than brand new things for my room.








No comments:

Post a Comment